Monday, 30 December 2013

My Wardobe This Year ♡

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

As a blogger I find it really hard to look through my outfits as at the time I always really enjoy them and then later on come to absolutely hate what I'm wearing. 
I wish I found it easier to remember that I liked the outfit at the time! 
I just wanted to put this post up as a fresh start, almost like a reminder to my self that as I'm getting older, I'd like to dress a little more my age and tone down the 'gothic' edge that all my outfits seem to have. Don't get me wrong... I won't be chucking out all the platformed boots just yet! 
Hope you all have a fabulous new year. My promise to you all is that I will be uploading at least twice a week from now on. 

7 comments:

  1. I love your style, black is always a winner xx
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too- preparing is a nightmare I always end up delegating half. I love yiur fur collar looks- it totally inspired me to buy one myself
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,
      I do love my fur, it's a wardrobe essential, you need one! xx

      Delete
  3. One of my most favourite is fur look <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these sort of posts, great to see the range of outfits over time!

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete