Wednesday, 22 January 2014

blog // taking a step back

This week I will be stepping back from blogging as my girlfriend, Jess, is in hospital. For any of you that want to know, she currently cant walk and doctors don't know why. If any of you have any idea why, through your own or your friends/family experiances, I'd love to hear about it.
blogging will resume as normal next week whether she is out or not, i just need to spend the rest of this week taking care of her.
I hope you all understand and will continue to follow me and read my posts next week!
thanks, Beth xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, that sounds horrible! I hope she gets better soon!
    Bethan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, it's amazing! I hope your next post! :)

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://www.letoileduphare.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it really rude that you're searching for followers on a post that's really personal, without even mentioning anything to do with this post. Like did you even read it, or is grabbing as many followers as you can your only concern?
      No. I do not want to follow you.

      Delete
  3. I'm really sorry about your friend, I hope she's feeling better soon!!
    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete