Monday, 6 January 2014

Monday's Face

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
Revlon Concealer on blemishes
Sleek Concealer Kit under eyes
Sleek Contour Kit 
Chanel Cream Blush in Prestage
Soap and Glory Brow Archery 
Naked 2 Pallet in Chopper
Topshop Magic Liner in Engraved
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
M.A.C. Lipstick in Pink Plaid

So I know my most recent post was also of my face... but I want to make this a 'thing.' 
I've decided that every Monday I'm going to do a look and post it on here showing what make-up I've used that day. This was taken nearer the end of the day so the foundation has come off a little around my chin and nose... foundation, Concealer etc will pretty much stay the same every week but I have a different lipstick and eyeshadow look on every day! I also occasionally wear different eyeliner (when I'm feeling adventurous) so I thought it was worth posting about my make-up routine every week. 
I also want to use this as a way of communicating with you guys and letting you know what my weekly activities will be and plans I have for the blog in the up-coming week. 
This week I'm planning on seeing a few friends as I have a couple days off work and I haven't seen anyone in ages! 

I've planned Youtube videos for this wee including my Shoe Collection and hopefully a New Look haul as I have ordered a lot of clothes for work and would love to show them as there are some pieces I absolutely adore. I also really want to do a 'Brother Does My Make-up' tag, my brother's 7 and I think it would be hilarious to see what he does, there's no point in me doing my other half does my make-up as most other bloggers have a boyfriend but with me having a girlfriend who does her make-up daily and knows exactly what she's doing... it just wouldn't be so much fun!

The blogposts that I have planned for this week are a couple of outfit posts and a make-up review. I've decided that every week I'm going to try my best to do 4 blog posts, this facial post, 2 outfits and a review or a 'find' stuff like a pair of great shoes or a top that is a great investment piece.

I hope that my plans for the blog and my Youtube channel go as planned, and I hope my blog becomes a more interesting place for you all now that I've switched up the routine. 

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the post on my blog, followed you here and bloglovin if you'll do the same love :)
    great post i really like the natural make-up you have, very on-trend
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You eyes look gorgeous, and looking forward to watching your Youtube xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, it's so fab! Check out my blog and follow me via GFC and blog lovin' please? Ill give you a cupcake gorgeous!
    aziaanderson.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11457437

    ReplyDelete