Saturday, 11 January 2014

Outfit Build .01 // Last Buy Of Winter

Bethany Plummer
 coat

Sorry for the lack of a proper outfit today, having one of those days where I just don't feel as though my outfit/face was quite up to par. So my idea is, that on Fridays if I don't have an outfit to post, through lack of inspiration or time, I'll do an outfit build focusing on the item I have on my side bar titled 'What I'm Pining For This Week.'
This week I can't stop looking at these New Look boots, or the coat for that matter, I'm thinking I'll make them the last wintery item I purchase this year. The heel on the kind of makes them a little more acceptable to continue wearing in Spring.


 photo Screenshot2014-01-08at154051_zps81204060.jpg


9 comments:

  1. I love that coat!!! And he boots are toooo comfortable xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg are they? I've ended up buying these instead: http://www.riverisland.com/women/shoes--boots/ankle-boots/Black-double-zip-chunky-ankle-boots-648543
      but I'm still in two minds because obviously the New Look ones are cheaper! xx

      Delete
  2. Hiya, I found your blog through fashionrocksmysocks and I love it! Also, this post has made me really want those boots! Bethan :) x

    bethangrace95.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I'm so excited to have been featured on her blog! x

      Delete
  3. all these pieces are fab, love they styling. i think the coat, watch and dress are my favourites.
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't stand how much I want that bloody coat! haha :) x

      Delete
  4. love the items and omg those chelsea boots are gorgeous!! :) new follower, hope you can take a look at my blog! :)

    xx


    BLOG SALE: vintage crop top
    http://totallyvogue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/for-sale-crop-top.html

    ReplyDelete