Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Staple Shoes ♡

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer


Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Top New Look
Skirt Primark 
Shoes New Look
Necklace H&M 
Coat Monki
Rings New Look & eBay

Apologies for the mud on the floor, I think I tracked in... 
I can't quite believe how good New Look's clothes are becoming, of course the shoes have always been great. I love these ones, they're so comfy and practical. I bought them for work but wanted a chance to break them in, but with some tights and socks they've been pretty comfy so I'll be needing to force myself away from them and use them only for work. 

I always found New Look to be a little frumpy when I started working there in September. There were a couple of nice strappy tops but that's about as far as it went, then as my first month there was over I started noticing some cute jumpers and lovely tartan dresses. We've recently got stock in for the new season which features some lovely plaids and pastel coloured jumpers which I'm dying to get my hands on. I'm going to do a New Look haul soon, for others that work there and are looking for inspiration as well as people who aren't familiar with New Look (those that thought the clothes were frumpy and boring like me.) It really is a brand that's going up in the industry. 

Today has been an incredibly long and boring day, I'm looking forward to curling up on the sofa and watching the last few episodes of The L Word that me and Jess have left until we've finished the entire last series...

 photo Screenshot2014-01-08at154051_zps81204060.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie :) can't get enough of this coat! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've seen the shoes so many times but they never had my size! There soooo nice xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you looked online for them? thats where I got them from because they've never had mine either! xxx

      Delete