Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Gingham

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Marc Jacobs Rivera Watch 
eBay Necklace
Zara Bag
H&M Gilet 
Primark Blazer (worn underneath) 

I bought this dress around a year ago and it's still on the ASOS website, I find that really weird. 
I haven't worn it in ages but seeing as Gingham is everywhere again I thought why not. 
This is a pretty lazy outfit for me but today I just haven't been able to be bothered at all, I have a banging headache and all I've wanted to do is write up a blog post and watch spongebob, while eating copious amounts of crisps. 
How do you like my new lego hair cut that reminds me slightly of a Hadouken song... it just feels so short and weird, I can't even get it in a proper bun anymore, which is a good thing I suppose as I have been trying to draw myself away from the bun thing. 
P.S. I really apologise for the lighting, and the fact that some of the pictures have been taken in my kitchen because it started to rain.

 photo Screenshot2014-01-08at154051_zps81204060.jpg

12 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous look!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair really suits you! And I love your dress - gingham is one of my favourite trends right now!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about my hair! Thank you
      Mine too :) xx

      Delete
  3. love this outfit, I love the monochrome and gingham print :) really need to acquire myself a gingham print, they look so awesome :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! There's a great Topshop Gingham Smock at the moment, it's not too badly priced either! x

      Delete
  4. I've been eyeing up a similar dress on the ASOS website and after seeing your photos I might just have to get it! Great look on you and your makeup looks amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should!
      Although I don't know about the one you were looking at but this one was pretty pricey :(
      There's great New Look alternatives! :-) xx

      Delete
  5. I love this dress! Currently trying to find a nice smock dress but rather than hiding my lumps and bumps they seem to be making me appear larger than I actually am - generally not the plan! Will have to remember this one for pay day as it's so cute on <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your eye makeup in these photos. You look gorgeous!! X

    LittleMissRedheadedone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete