Thursday, 27 February 2014

My favourite dress

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Monki coat
Old H&M necklace
Marc Jacobs watch

So I couldn't use a full picture of my face because I have a gigantic swollen eye (slight exaggeration, it's not that huge, I've had worse.)
It's been so painful, and I have no idea what's wrong with it! At first I assumed it would just be a sty (gross) but it's just painful, no gross stuff coming out of my eye or anything. Thankfully it's lessening up so I'm praying that it'll be gone tomorrow, as I've had it for 2 days now, but I'm not that lucky so it'll most likely be a trip to the walk-in centre for me.
As the title may suggest, this is my absolute favourite dress, probably my favourite ever. I love stripes at the moment, not that I don't usually, but there's something about stripes at the moment that I'm crazy for, I think it's a Spring thing. This dress is so comfortable, I really want to get it in black some time soon, it's so affordable as well at only £18. I only paid 8 for it though as for some reason it went into sale for the day (most likely a mistake) so I managed to nab it for 8 quid. I also freakin' love this coat, Monki just does it for me.
I was supposed to spend the day tidying my room but I don't think that's going to happen right now...

 photo Screenshot2014-01-08at154051_zps81204060.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! It looks very casual yet smart and a little grungey too!
    You have a lovely style. I have never looked much into Monki, but that coat and dress are so reasonably priced!
    I see Monki on Asos too, so I will definitely have a look tonight!

    joy&

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment sweetie :) I've had loads from monki and 9 times out of 10 it's great quality! x

      Delete
  2. Gotta love Monki! Love the dress and the coat :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never once shopped at Monki but i love that dress and coat, styled so well <3
    - Natalie Lines Blog -

    ReplyDelete