Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Outfit Build .02 // Still lusting after monochrome

Bethany Plummer
New Look skirt
H&M bracelet 
H&M bag
H&M hat
H&M ring
New Look coat

Monochrome is a trend that I'm not willing to leave behind, it's classic and easy. 
My outfit build this week is based around this Houndstooth New Look split skirt. I have a wool checkered black and white one, and tartan skirt in this exact style, both from new look, which I can't get enough of. They're so easy to wear, with a big baggy shirt, or mens t-shirt, for work.
Another thing that I can't stop looking at are these amazing shoe-boots. For £70, they're pricey, yet some how seem so worth it to me... they're just beautiful. My only issue is that every shoe I've bought from Topshop over the last year has fallen apart within less than a month (literally) so I'm in a real dilemma right now.
When it comes to monochrome and you want some colour, go with bag, shoes or lipstick. Obviously, i chose bag. 

 photo Screenshot2014-01-08at154051_zps81204060.jpg

2 comments: