Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Oversized check shirt

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Shirt - River Island
Leather Skirt - Oasis (old)
Boots - Vagabond
Rings - Shop Dixi
Necklace - eBay
Coat - Monki (last season)

Lets ignore the gigantic hole in my tights and talk about the fact that I've completely neglected my blog for over 2 weeks, which I have pretty much never done before...
If you've read my previous posts you'll know that Jess was in hospital. We've both decided not to go into too much detail over social media, but for the next few months, possibly years, she won't have the use of her legs. So obviously, she's in a wheelchair. Getting used to this takes some time but I think we're both confident that she can get around alone now, but my reasoning for not blogging was that I was so busy helping her out that everything else just took a back-seat. I also was at work a fair bit too, so I just had no time for anything, but now I have 4 days off work and plenty of time to get used to blogging again so hopefully I'll have everything back on track soon...
I'm completely in love with the jewellery I have on today, I've linked the seller of the bird skull above, please go check them out! This necklace was only £2.99, it's so unusual and I love the flower detailing (which isn't shown very well here.)
p.s. these vagabonds have been out of stock forever until now, so if you plan on getting a pair, get them now.

 photo Screenshot2014-01-08at154051_zps81204060.jpg

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about Jess, I hope you're both OK... well obviously you're not... you know what I mean! Sending love your way, that's what I meant.

    I love this outfit, especially the boots and the jewellery! Bethan xxx

    ReplyDelete