Thursday, 20 March 2014

Primark's Finest

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Primark Mint Leather Skirt and Necklace
Vagabond Boots
Zara Sweater 

How adorable is this skirt? I couldn't believe it when I saw it in Primark for only ten pounds, it seems so Topshop-esque. Please ignore the awful coffee stained stool in the background, we're looking at repainting it... or replacing it. 
I don't know how I feel about these pictures, the lighting was awful with the windows open, with the light on, light off, so I had to resort to using the flash, which I don't usually bother with because it makes pictures darker towards the bottom. 
This sweater is pretty old now but I'm trying to make a habit of wearing things that I haven't worn for a while to save a couple of pennies and see if I can fall in love with things again, this item being something I definetely have done. 
I've spent the day doing naff all apart from watching numerous eps of Greys Anatomy and taking a poorly rat to the vets. 
What do you guys think of this skirt? I don't think it looks Primark-y at all, & do any of you guys watch Greys? 

 photo Screenshot2014-01-08at154051_zps81204060.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Ahh love the colour of that shirt! It's SO FRESH! And Springy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you mean skirt, ahaha, thank you! :)
      I love your blog, so happy you commented! xx

      Delete