Monday, 10 March 2014

Side Splits

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Zara Jumper
New Look Skirt
Vagabond Boots
Topshop Necklaces
H&M Gilet

So much split going on with this outfit. Sorry that most of it is un-linked but a lot of these items are fairly old, I'm trying to get into the habit of wearing old(ish) clothes again, might blog about a few tips on how to re-wear your old items. I did the splits down the side of the jumper (which I now realise you can't actually see here) myself as I bought it back when side split was at its most popular and found it kind of boring at first, I don't regret doing it. I don't think I've ever shown this on my blog, even before I deleted the posts. It's not something I end up wearing often but I really do love it, and with the mesh detail its the perfect winter to spring jumper.
I've spent the day baking for Jess' birthday which is tomorrow. I've made cute little red velvets and fairy cakes, I had a few mis-haps... I'm not the greatest baker, but they look pretty cool. I think I'm attempting a small vlog on her birthday, just including outfits and where we go for dinner, nothing too exciting but I think it'll be a nice video to ease me back into YouTube this month.

1 comment:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete