Wednesday, 14 May 2014

I'M BACK. No, for real this time.

Bethany Plummer
(links at end.)

So, I ended up taking another little break. Oops.
I'm going to make some changes around here to make my life a little easier! I've been invited to take a new job, which I have, and I've made the decision to request a certain day off, of which I can create some outfits, and draft up 3 blog posts a week!
I never really came up with a set routine, or stuck to one, but this seems like a good idea so I hope it works out.

I've come back with something simple, a wish list! I used to hate these, hated making my own, hated reading other peoples, but now I freaking love them. I think it has something to do with the fact that before I didn't have a job so I couldn't buy the super cute stuff I loved, but now I can, I enjoy browsing so much more.

This month I've created an order that reaches £143 on ASOS, way more than I'd spend on one shop usually, but a couple of months ago I made a £140 Monki order and felt really happy with what I had bought, it kept me satisfied for the whole months so I've decided to make one huge order once a month.

Here are a couple of the items I've chosen to buy, f.t. this duster coat that I love but find it unreasonable to purchase seeing as summers on the way...


No comments:

Post a Comment