Monday, 26 May 2014

Outfit Planning

Bethany Plummer
River Island Jeans, New Look Racer Top, Monki Bag, ASOS Shoes, MJ by MJ Watch (Rivera)
Bethany Plummer
ASOS Jeans,  Earrings & Shoes, New Look Mens Linen Shirt, Monki Blazer
Bethany Plummer
River Island Skirt and Top, H&M Kimono, New Look Heels, ASOS Bag

So, I have a couple of orders coming my way (thank you pay day) and I also did a bit of shopping with my Grandma the other week, she treated me to some River Island bits that I've wanted a while to congratulate me on my new job!
While I don't have some of the items available because they're in the post, I thought I'd do the outfits as wishlists and then in future post how they look irl, (is it acceptable to say irl anymore?)
The kimono, blazer, watch and Monki bag are things I already had, so I don't know if they'll be available anymore. I also already have both pairs of ASOS shoes, but I know they still have these, the snake-coloured ones are running out fast though! I grabbed the last 7's.
As you can see I'm loving simplicity in outfits. I love the Mens shirt from New Look, I tried it on in store but decided I wanted a baggier fit so I've ordered it instead, I actually did think it was women's at first because its linen, but not gross '40 year old's summer trousers' linen, it's a nice blend of linen and cotton which will be great in the hotter months.
For obvious reasons, the last is a 'going out' outfit I'm probably going to wear this for a leaving-do I'm going to with work, everyones decided to have a night out because literally about 5 of us are leaving at once!
I'd most likely wear the first for a shopping trip or running errands just because the tiny bag is perfect for not getting in the way of all your huge bags, I actually took it with me the other day, it's so small that once I had too many things to carry I just slipped it into one of my shopping bags.
The second outfit I've already decided to wear out for a meal with Jess this week, it's quite dressy, yet the jeans make it look a lot more casual. Just to make it a bit less structured I'm probably going to swap the shirt for the New Look racer top this time.

Hope you guys like the outfit ideas, which is your favourite? & should I do more posts like this??

1 comment: