Friday, 27 June 2014

Beauty Buys I Want

Bethany Plummer

So seeing as I'm getting my tax back this month (bane of my life) I've decided to treat myself, I love getting tax back because it's money you've earn't that you don't really need for anything.
I hardly ever buy make-up any more and now I feel as though I'm running out, so I want to start off all over again with some decent base buys, and then I'll buy drug store extras! All I'm looking for now is a decent nude lippy, which I'm struggling with. I want a nice 'expensive' one that will last nicely on the lips, I have plenty of drug store ones which are lovely but you know when you just want a treat? Plus my favourite lip colour for myself is nude and with my birthday coming up, I really want a new one.


  • I've heard everyone rave about the MAC concealer, and for MAC it really isn't all that expensive at £15! I've always used the same concealer for blemishes and under eye, but I've recently decided to buy two different ones for each, as under eye concealer just looks better when it's quite a bit lighter. 
  • I suffer from awful under eye creasing, so I'm going to splash out on this brightening powder for under my eyes in the hope that it will stop them from creasing, while doubling up as a non-shimmery highlighter.
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly is super light so I thought this would be perfect for under eye, I've heard a lot of good things about this and along with the powder it should be super brightening! 
  • I've wanted Bobby Brown's gel eyeliner for absolutely ages, I bought a silicone eyeliner brush from Real Techniques not long ago in the hope I'd eventually try some  gel liner eventually and now seems like my best chance. 
  • Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder seems amazing. I can't remember who I was watching but someone used it to create a fake 6-pack and it worked beautifully well. If it could create a realistic looking 6-pack, it can define my cheekbones. 



1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely, I've just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post - love the mac concealer!

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete