Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Worlds Worst Blogger

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Monki Trousers
Primark V-neck Tee
Primark Bag
ASOS Long Line Blazer
Shop Dixi Ganesha Amulet Ring
Turquoise Ring from Cornwall 
River Island Sandals

So I have some awful pics for you again! I really should just buy a new charger for my camera. 
I'm in love with these trousers, last year I really had a thing for black trousers with a white side stripe, once everyone started wearing them I got put off them a bit but these are amazing. With the pattern following over the whole trouser, it looks so different from the classic black and white trouser. 
My only issue with them is that I'm struggling for outfit ideas, so far, all I got is this. 
I can't stop dressing in the most basic outfits ever, they're just so comfy and classy, I love a basic Tee and a blazer right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment