Saturday, 26 July 2014

Lazy Summer Days, OOTD. July No. 24 & 25

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Monki Top
New Look Shorts
River Island Faux Birks
H&M Sunglasses

Please ignore my horribly bitten legs, and the fact that I've not actually posted every day of July...
I hate that I haven't kept up to date with it, but it has made me remember to blog & has kind of helped me to decide what days would be best for me to blog once I go back to regular uploads.
I always take photos of my really dressed up So even though I felt like I looked rubbish, I thought I'd show you guys just to prove that I'm not a total try-hard all the time.
Me & Jess had a tiny picnic just to enjoy the sun a little and laze around in the grass. It's been ages since I got to do that, so I loved it, even if I was sweating worse than a bull in a china shop.
These are just mobile photos by the way, so don;t be horrible about the quality.

How are you guys liking the sun? Or are you kind of like me and just waiting for winter fashion to arrive... 

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfortably cute outfit! i love the shoes

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete