Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Monthly Monki Wants

Bethany Plummer

(l-r) £60 Jacket - £50 Bomber - £18 Dress - £25 Jumper - £20 Dress

Ok! The July series stops here... I have nothing interesting to post for the last day, and I've missed about 5. I'm sorry guys, but at least I'm honest!
You may or may not know that I'm a huge fan of Monki, and I've decided each month I'll dedicate a post to a website I'm loving and show you all what I'm lusting after, so this month I chose Monki, in fact, a lot of months I'll probably choose Monki.
I've been looking for a trench jacket like this for bloody ages, I think they're so chic and perfect for Autumn! The bomber, I hated for months but it's really grown on me and I think it'll be great for colder, lazier, Autumn days.
I already have a version of this dress, and I need another. It's not the most flattering fit on me, but I don't care, I love it non the less. It has a raw hem and I'm really loving the whole raw-hemmed thing right now.
This jumper is monochrome. It has stripes on it. I don't think I need to say any more.
Finally, the v-necked LBD. It's everything I need and more. It's black, it has a super cute v-neck and side split, this dress is everything I love packed into one item of clothing...

What's your favourite shop for clothes right now?

1 comment:

  1. Monki stuff is soo nice! Love their matching grid trousers and top xx

    ReplyDelete