Thursday, 24 July 2014

Sunny Days & The Best Summer Scrubs! July No. 22 & 23

Bethany Plummer

So in todays post I thought I'd share with you what I do on my sunny days and my favourite summer scrubs! Normally I would just do a scrub post, but in summer I like different ones to winter. In winter I prefer coffee or cookie scented ones whereas in summer I love salty or floral-y ones. 

1. &OtherStories scrub. I haven't particularly had the Moroccan Tea scrub, but I did have Rose Revival and a lemon scented tester a while back and they all work in the same way. They're honestly the best scrubs I've ever used, I'd have the Rose scent again, or Tea, and then in winter probably go for Fig. 
They're so softening, they lather up slightly so it works as a body wash too, I think. 
The smell lasts for days, especially when you use the body wash or lotion in the same scent! 

2. Body Shop Honeymania. I really love this stuff! I'm not into really harsh scrubs, I prefer something that has a lotion or softening agent in it. This scrub is super creamy and very softening, it's my least favourite of the 3, but that's mostly just because of the scents, Rub Rub Rub has a beach smell and I love roses. That's not to say that I don't love the smell of this, it's still awesome. 

3. Lush Rub Rub Rub. This again, is one of my all time favourites. This lathers up a lot more than Rose Revival, and I have actually been told by a Lush team member that this one definetely can be used as a body wash. It just saves so much time, especially if you're having a quick shower before tanning or sunbathing! 

Bethany Plummer

One of my favourite things to do while sunning myself and enjoying the hot weather is to have a barbecue with my favourite person. I love eating outside... and sausages. We've had loads of barbecues so far this year!

What's your favourite summer thing to do?
Would you be interested in a Summer Body series, lotions, best fake tans etc?

1 comment:

  1. Really want to check out the body shop's honey mania! i love the scent of honey and sounds like such a lovely scrub

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete