Thursday, 18 September 2014

Stuck In Casual

Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Monki Top
River Island Jeans
Topshop Espadrilles 
Primark Bag
Vintage Coat

I'm completely stuck in jeans & a t-shirt right now, I love this one from Monki! I felt a little weird about the length at first but as long as you stick to super-skinnies it looks great.
My passport got stolen a while ago as you may or may not know, and I've just recieved my new one, so I can finally begin to get excited about Paris, I definetely want to try and vlog while I'm there, I can just imagine myself chatting about my outfits and all the exciting Disney characters.
Trying so hard to get as much wear out of my espa's before the weather gets colder, I love the mock-croc on them and barely ended up wearing them throughout the Summer which I completely regret.

I've never been to Disneyland before (Clearly my childhood was deprived of anything fun!) and because I'm a huge loser who's totally afraid of rides, does anyone have advice on fun things to do there  other than the rides?

2 comments: