Wednesday, 17 December 2014

FOTD ~ Simple Christmassy Smokey Eye


Bethany Plummer

OLIVE SMOKEY EYE

OLIVE SMOKEY EYE

In the run up to Christmas, I love to do extreme glittery make up, snowflakes and white eyeliner, but on Christmas Day I like to look nice and not like I've been beaten up by elves, so I thought I'd show you guys what look I'll probably be sporting on Christmas Day and a run down of what products I'd used 

M.A.C. Forever Green Eyeliner (under eyes)
M.A.C. Retro Spec
M.A.C. Sumptuous Olive
Inglot in 414
Lorel Ultra Precision Super Liner 

/

If any of you are interested in seeing a video tutorial I'm more than happy to do one.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty make-up look! I will be trying this and loved how you mixed the gold and green, such a nice festive combination and this will look great against my red hair, thanks for sharing! :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete