Saturday, 27 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Our early Christmas dinner date.

ASOS Scuba Stripe
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer
Bethany Plummer

Asos Dress & Coat
Monki Bag
Vagabond Boots
Birthstone Necklace (gift)

So this little outfit is what I wore for mine and Jess' early Christmas dinner last Sunday. I'd ended up having a lot of troubles with ASOS delivery and really thought I wouldn't get the dress in time, which I actually would have been so upset about. You know when you just have the perfect outfit in mind for ages and you can't imagine wearing anything else! 
The food was amazing, it was only a local cafe of ours and I'm so so so impressed with it all, my fave part was the main course which of course, I forgot to photograph. 

Hope you had a lovely Christmas guys, my OOTD is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment