Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Rips and Stripes

ASOS COAT
OLIVIA BURTON ROSE GOLD
KEY ROSE GOLD

H&M Stripe Top
River Island Ripped Knee Jeans
ASOS Coat
Vagabond Boots
Gifted Necklace
Olivia Burton via ASOS Watch

I'm having a go at editing my pictures a little more lately, I hope they've turned out ok, I've been spending most of my day struggling to decide what to dress up as for the New Years party I'm going to, but I think I've finally settled on an idea. If it turns out well I'll definetely blog about it! I also can't stop browsing online lately, I caved and made a huge ASOS order and Anastasia Brow Wiz.
How adorable are my new necklace and watch? Jess bought me them for Christmas and I adore the two together, I was so spoilt by her this year and I love every single thing.
I'm now hungrily awaiting my take-away order and plan to spend the rest of my night watching Harry Potter...

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit , looking gorgeousss , can't believe you have snow! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i'm curled up watching hp now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible!! You hair looks amazing that colour xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely ladies :-) yeah we've had so much snow!! And thank you Abi :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfits dear! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete