Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Smart Casual

ASOS coat
camel coat
white shirt
topshop shirt
olivia burton watch

Topshop Shirt
Asos Coat
River Island Jeans
Zara shoes
Monki Bag

I really love wearing smart/cas outfits. A good shirt and pair of jeans just go so well together in my opinion. I'm a massive shirt hoarder, particularly the white ones. I have 4, and I still have found more I like. As a girl, I really don't think you can have too many, with the sheer amount that get ruined with make-up stains around the collar! 
Still sporting my gorgeous Olivia Burton watch almost every day, I'm obsessed, I love Rose Gold in the winter time. 
I really didn't think I'd like this coat as it's a very dark shade of camel and I usually prefer the lighter shades, but it pairs perfectly with these shoes so well.
I've ordered the most fabulous skirt today that I literally cannot wait to show you guys! 
Hope you've all had a lovely Wednesday. 

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely!! Loving the camel coat and Olivia Burton watch xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat and shoes! Lovely outfit

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete