Tuesday, 24 February 2015

THE Best Brow Products

Anastasia Brow Wiz
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Anastasia Dip Brow
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade


I've been drawing on my brows since I was 14, and I'm obsessed with finding the best brow products, I've honestly never found better than these 2 products. They're raved about all over the blogisphere and I can see why!
I bought the Brow Wiz in Medium Brown and the Dip Brow in Blonde, they're both something I'll definetely re-purchase and I'll always get them from BeautyBay, most of the time next day delivery with them is free if you spend over £10, and with the Brow Wiz alone being £15 you may as well.

I always begin with the Dip Brow and line my brows, starting underneath and lightly filling them in, I don't add much product to the beginning of my brows except for drawing in a few hairs. One I've filled them in slightly, I go over with the pencil to darken them a little and add colour to parts where I have a few gaps in my brows. Then I neaten them up with the spooly.

I do think the Brow Wiz could be used alone but I do like to use the Dip Brow for a bit of guidance (with my Zoeva 317 Wing Liner brush) plus it's waterproof, what more could you want! If you're going to purchase it, definetely get the Zoeva Liner brush as it's perfect for creating detailed lines, and works incredibly smoothly over my brows.

The pictures speak louder than anything I can say for these products, I adore them.

Pros:
Dip Brow is water proof, smooth and easy to use you only need to dip your brush in a couple of times to get more than enough product over your eyebrows without being overly creamy and 'smooshy.' It comes in a wide range of natural colours so it's suited to everyone.
Brow Wiz is thinner than any eyebrow pencil I have ever used, making it super easy to draw in little hairs and add any detail you need, the spooly grabs every hair and smooths your brows down, it's the perfect shape and size.

Cons:
I don't have any particular cons for either of these other than the price, they are quite expensive and there are other similar products in the market as the Brow Wiz (such as Soap and Glory's Brow Archery) but I have just never found a pencil quite as thin, that doesn't need sharpening. However with the Dip Brow I've never used anything like it, I think a good gel eyeliner could work but with having blonde hair I know I'd struggle to find one light enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment