Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Update - Summertime

ASOS coat

I don't know about any of you guys but I'm just hanging on till spring/summer now.
For the first time ever last summer I found dressing really easy, usually I hate everything I try and wear in the heat but thanks to basics being in I felt fab!
I wanted to write this post to update you guys on everything, first off my new years res. was to blog more, which I've been trying super hard at, apart from this week I'm doing ok, and feeling very inspired again.
Over the last year I feel as though I've found my own sense of style, during my college years I look back and now realise I had no idea how to dress for my shape, height and personality; but I think I've managed to piece the key factors together now.
My main reason for not blogging this week is a really big deal, I know I come up with a lot of excuses but I think this is a pretty valid one, Jess has begun to walk! It's a slow process and she's still using crutches but she's getting there and we're all super proud. I don't like to go into much detail about my personal life in a blog post but if any of you are interested I'm always open to questions, so feel free.

I hope you guys had a wonderful start to the year, as if the first month is over already! Sorry about my old summer pic but I felt it was appropriate, I'm desperate for some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment