Monday, 10 August 2015

In the last 5 months I...

BETHANY PLUMMER
MONKI BAG
PRIMARK TOP
ASOS TROUSERS
ASOS TROUSERS
ASOS TROUSERS

Monki Bag, Asos Trousers, Primark Top and Sandals, Next Bra, eBay Sunglasses

In the last 5 months I lost 2 stone, turned 20 and moved house (in that order.) So it's been a while since I've done this blogging business, I think you can forgive me though, seeing as I'm actually solely responsible for my own wellbeing and I actually have to order real food. Pray tell me, how in the hell do I force myself to order pasta, when I could be ordering ice-cream?
Anyhow, I've been posting regularly to my instagram, of all the little bits and bobs I've been buying for the house here.
I definetely think this page needs a little re-vamp, I'll have to come up with something! I have so much free time on my days off since moving as I'm pretty much alone on a Tuesday while my girlfriend works, so hopefully I'll get round to that soon. 
I'm having one of those moments where you think your photos are really great as you take them, and then as soon as you get a good look it's like... 'Do those shoes really go though?' but oh well, this was comfy as hell and Sunday was a beer & errands day. 

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a good two months!! You look great x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete