Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Paco Rabanne Olympea

BETHANY PLUMMER

I thought I'd share with you my favourite scent at the moment, Paco Rabanne Olympea, Eau de Parfum.
My Mum went on holiday recently, and, of course, bought me back this little duty-free beauty.
At first, I mostly just fell in love with the packaging, as everything we've bought for the bedroom and living room has a rose gold touch to it. I can't say it was love at first smell(?) but after putting it on, the smell stuck with me throughout the day, which is impressive enough as it is because I don't think perfume lasts for s*%t these days. After a whole day of wear, I finally realised what an amazing smelling perfume this is, and I could still smell it on my coat days later.
I'm not a pro at describing scents, so below I'll leave a side note with the details! For me this is definetely more of an Autumn perfume, not as heavy as one I would wear in winter but definetely not light and florally. Although theres hints of floral in it, theres a strong smell of vanilla and it's not stated in any of the scents I'm sure theres a coconutty smell to it!

"Rich, floral yet soft and comforting at the same time, Paco Rabanne Olympea is a blend of fresh green mandarin top notes, with a splash of water jasmine combined with warm ginger flower. At the heart you will find the note of the moment, salted vanilla finished with creamy sandalwood at the base. - Sunday Girl via Blog Lovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment