Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Rainy day

BETHANY PLUMMER
BETHANY PLUMMER
BETHANY PLUMMER
BETHANY PLUMMER

H&M Jumper, Primark Trousers & Sandals, Monki Bag

It's become a regular sunday thing for Jess and I to take a trip down to Starbucks since moving out, I swear, having a Starbucks only a 15 minute walk away is going to break my bank account.
I'm trying to make more of an effort to take pictures of my outfits, even if it's not my favourite. It was getting to a point where before I made Jess help me take the photos, I'd be adding all kinds of jewellery and fixing my hair, but I really can't be bothered with all that anymore. Lets get real, who can.
So much of my time right now, is taken up trying to figure out where I want things in my house and wondering whether or not I want to paint, what plant pot will go best in which room. Seriously, the moving was easy, it's the settling in and fretting over whether you bought the right coffee table that gets me.

p.s. Please ignore my feet!

2 comments:

  1. You look great-I love your cosy looking stripped top. This outfit is so cool and the perfect Sunday attire in my eyes- sure beats my baggy old jumper and leggings :)
    I know how you feel about starbucks- there's a Costa on the bottom floor of my work I walk past every morning. So much of my wages went on a morning hot chocolate with cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love over-priced coffee so much! Xx

      Delete